Thursday, July 14, 2005

Tim's

sernaferna now presents an open letter to the Tim Horton's corporation, and specifically to Mr. Horton himself, if he's still alive:

Dear Tim Horton's Corporation (and specifically Mr. Horton, if you're still alive):

I love you.

Your coffee makes me happy, and your iced cappuccino makes me smile. Even though it makes my cheeks hurt when I drink too much caffeine, I can't stop drinking your products, because they are laced with something that makes them addictive.

Sincerely,

sernaferna
XOXO

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Indeed, Tim Horton was a hockey player. And he was killed in a car accident in St. Catharines (according to legend) in 1974. Ironically, the original owners of the first Tim Hortons donut store were Miles Gilbert Legen "Tim" Horton, and Ron Joyce, a former police constable.

According to their website, Tim Horton's coffee does not contain addictive substances such as nicotine or cocaine.

Anonymous said...

lol, I wrote the same letter to Coca-Cola :-)