Monday, August 22, 2005

My Friends

Sometimes, when I’m reading blogs by friends of mine, I get very worried for them. And it’s often kind of a grey area, as to whether it’s any of my business to get involved or not. (They are my friends, after all, but at the same time, it’s not like we’re best friends, so if people don’t come to me for advice about some things, I don’t know if I should be offering it or not...)

So, yeah. If you’re a friend of mine, and I know your blog URL, then I probably am reading it from time to time, even if I’m not always commenting. And if you need to talk, you know I’m always here. I don’t always like giving advice, because that can be very dangerous, but on the other hand, my friends from church also know that I don’t shy away from letting them know when they want to stray from the path. I don’t claim to have it all figured out, but, on the other hand, sometimes you don’t have to have it all figured out, you just have to be objective about the situation.

But they also know that I only do it in love. If you’re a friend of mine, I only want what’s best for you. I don’t want you to get hurt, I don’t want you to be sad, and I don’t want you to be depressed - either now, or, perhaps more importantly, in the long run.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

God's watching over your friends.