Monday, December 19, 2005

Been a long time...

I’m sure I’ve created a post before with this same title.

I realize I haven’t posted in a while—it just didn’t happen. I must have been busy or something.

The Jehovah Shalom concert went well on Saturday, I thought. Soon Andrea and I will have to fix the JS website again, because the concert is no longer “upcoming”, it’s now “recently passed”.

I got a coffee from Tim’s this morning, but when I got back to my desk, and took a sip, I felt something in my mouth (besides coffee, that is); when I looked to see what it was, I realized that the cream was bad, and there were big lumps of it floating in my coffee. So I had a quick internal debate as to whether I should take the coffee back, and demand a new one, or just pour it down the sink, and go and buy a new one. Now, I know that 90% or more of the people reading this blog will be thinking “Why did you even have to debate it? Just get your money back!” Which is reasonable, and is where I was initially leaning. But then I just decided it was too much hassle, and poured it and went and got a new one. I know, I know... $1.20 down the drain.

And that’s all for now. Maybe I’ll post again later today, but probably not. I have to drive across the city this afternoon, so I think much of my day will be spent just driving.

0 comments: