Monday, December 19, 2005

My Book

I’ve sort of decided not to bother trying to get my Christian book published. Instead, what I think I will do is publish it online; I’ve even been thinking about ways that I can just publish it through Blogger. That way, it can reach a much wider audience, which is all I care about for that one—I didn’t write it for the money. And it’ll be free, which is a plus.

I’ve given it to a couple of people to read, and one of them got back to me with feedback. And now I owe her an email to answer a bunch of questions she asked.

Of course, if I ever finish either of the other two books I currently have on the go, I don’t think I’ll go for the online publishing route; those I’ll try to get properly published, in book form. Unless I can’t, but still think that they’re good, in which case I might do it just to generate “buzz”, or something...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

why is 'bunch' italicized?! I didn't ask THAT many questions..pfft. lol

David Hunter said...

hehe

No, you didn't ask that many questions. You just asked hard ones, that make me think about the answer before I reply...

Anonymous said...

too bad, nah nah nah nah nah *sticks out tongue*
hehehehehehehe

....k I'm done