Thursday, January 19, 2006

Another Thursday in the books

I’ve had a fairly productive day today. I won’t bother telling you what all I did, since it’s work-related, but take my word for it, it was productive.

Pretty soon my Christian book will be ready for online publishing. However, there’s still one part that I need to talk over with my pastor; when he read the first draft, there was a section he thought I needed to look at again, and I agreed, and told him I’d take him out for a coffee some day, to talk about it. And then I never did, so he probably thinks I was either lying, or just lost interest. But every once in a while, I remember this book I still have lying around, and think to myself “oh yeah, I still haven’t asked him out for a coffee yet, to shoot the breeze about that section of the book”. And then I forget again, because I’m always busy.

At any rate, despite the fact that this book spends 90% of its time on the back burner, everyone who has read it so far has given me a lot of very useful feedback, so I’m happy they’ve been able to help out.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Read my comment bout your voting blog.

I still think your a God Forsaken bastard. Go fuck a whore or wife.. same thing.

< V >