Monday, February 13, 2006

Just a Conversation About Nuthin

James Mack says:
there must be a name for people that say things like... there's a girl here at work who everytime I sit down at a computwer says "I dont think the internet is working on that computer" and of course, it always IS working

sernaferna says:
In the computer biz, we call them "users". Other than that, all the normal derogatory insults for idiotic people.

For the situation, we sometimes say that the "error is between the keyboard and the chair"...


James Mack says:
ah, thats excellent, I chortled my choclate chip cookie all over the keyboard upon reading

James Mack says:
er, chocolate

sernaferna says:
lol

sernaferna says:
glad I could help.

James Mack says:
in support of the Islamic protest I have decided not to eat any Danish for the remainder of the year

James Mack says:
wait...

James Mack says:
would that include Cinnabons?

sernaferna says:
I really don't know the ethnicity(sp?) of cinnabons, so I can't say for sure...

sernaferna says:
Maybe, just to be safe, you should avoid any food that *sounds* Danish?

James Mack says:
I need my cinnabons

James Mack says:
their one of three favourite things to be addicted to

James Mack says:
along with bacon

James Mack says:
and heroin

sernaferna says:
Is this *your* fav things to be addicted to? Or the world's in general?

James Mack says:
mine

James Mack says:
are we to play "guess whats Hunter's display picture is"? it would be a fun gfame

sernaferna says:
hehe Most people I've been talking to have been guessing about it, yes.

I didn't think it would be that hard to recognize, but apparently it is...


James Mack says:
Im guessing floodlight/street light with mesh fencing

sernaferna says:
Nope. Think more indoors than outdoors.

James Mack says:
shower head?

sernaferna says:



James Mack says:
with tile

James Mack says:
its just hard to get detail on such a small picture

sernaferna says:
Not tile; it's the window in the background that has the pattern on it.

James Mack says:
ah

sernaferna says:
Yeah. I've often wished that had a feature where you could click the picture, and get a full-sized version.

sernaferna says:
My eyes aren't too good.

James Mack says:
is this your way of asking for a new showerhead? Ill get you one for your birthday if it is

James Mack says:
wow, am I ever late

James Mack says:
meh

sernaferna says:
A) before you go, do yoj mind if I post this on my blog?

B) If you don't mind, do you need me ot change your name for privacy?


sernaferna says:
The shower head isn't ours, it's from Andrea's grandma in Guyana, from our trip there.

sernaferna says:
There are two similar pictures in the photos I have online.

James Mack says:
A) yes
B) no
C) very good
D) ah


sernaferna says:
Yes as in yes you mind?

The following message could not be delivered to all recipients:
Yes as in yes you mind?

5 comments:

David Hunter said...

Incidentally, the little picture of the shower head here on the blog is twice as big as it is in Messenger, so people can't be blamed for not knowing what it is...

Anonymous said...

(Seinfeld voice)

What is up with these weblogs?

Why do people call them blogs?

Why don't they call them webls?

(/Seinfeld voice)

Anonymous said...

You may notice that I failed to use the correct brackets in the previous comment, this is due to the fact that the website thought I was trying to use an actual HTML tag and would not let me use it in that syntax. Bastards.

David Hunter said...

Exactly so, because Blogger comments let you enter HTML; any time blogger sees a < it thinks you're starting an HTML command. (And then they got all creative, and apparently started replacing < symbols with ( when Blogger is sure it's not a real HTML command, to eliminate confusion.)

If you want to enter something that looks like HTML syntax, you have to fool Blogger into showing the < and > signs, by entering &lt; for < and &gt; for >.

Most people don't bother, because it's more work than it's worth...

Anonymous said...

Actually, blogger didn't even change the brackets, I did. Don't go giving them credit. They just popped up a message that I was a moron. I reported them to the BBB.