Monday, May 01, 2006

Good Day/Bad Day

Today is a good day because:

  • I’m not actually middle-aged, like I thought I was. That doesn’t mean I’m young; I’m just not that old.
  • I’m not too busy at work. That means I might actually get a chance to post to my blog, but more importantly, it means I probably won’t go home with a headache, like I have the last few weekdays.
  • I’m going out with some friends tonight, after work, that I haven’t seen in a long time. It’ll be great to see them again.
  • I saw Stephen Colbert roasting Bush at the White House Correspondents’ Association dinner, which was good. If I could find a link to it on the internet I’d post it, but the only one I found was on Raymi’s Buzznet site. I don’t know if she has bandwidth limitations if too many people go there, or anything.
  • I’m happily married, have a good job, attend a good church, and just generally enjoy most aspects of my life. (And any of the aspects of my life that I don’t enjoy are minor.)
Today is a bad day because:
  • The network at work today is really crappy. Everything is taking longer than it should to load in my browser. What good is having a not-so-busy day, if you can’t spend it reading useless crap on the internet?
  • I may not be middle-aged, but I’m no longer young, either. I’ve started developing a gut, and it’s becoming more and more evident that I’m not in any kind of shape.
  • I’ve started getting a lot of spam at work. Actually, thst’s just a minor inconvenience; I’m trying to fill out the “bad day” bullet points, to round out the post, but it’s not working, because life is pretty sweet, these days.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Round is a shape!