Thursday, May 25, 2006

Sheera

I used to know this girl. Well, I still know her; I still see her online occasionally, on MSN Messenger, and we talk, and we’re happy to “see” each other. But I used to know her better.

I was thinking about her yesterday afternoon. Thinking about the friendship we had; thinking about some of the bad relationships she’d had, and smiling at some of the memories. And then, out of the blue, she messaged me. Spooky.

We talked a while ago, and I had to abandon her in the middle of the conversation. The same thing sort of happened yesterday; I had to leave the office before we’d really had a chance to talk. Hopefully I’ll get to see her again soon, and get a chance to catch up. To find out how she’s doing, because I don’t know much about what’s going on in her life anymore.

0 comments: