Monday, July 24, 2006

Annoyances

Blogger has been acting up again, lately. It seems to be constantly “down”. I put “down” in quotes because often the posting functionality is unavailable, but people are still able to view the blog itself, which is good. I don’t think they’re able to post comments, when it happens, though. Who knows? Maybe my blog is more popular than I’d thought, but people just aren’t able to comment to let me know that they’re reading. On the other hand, since I’m not a fan of comments unless they’re absolutely necessary, I’m not mourning the loss either. Heh.

In any event, once it finally came up, I had a few posts saved up, so they all went up at once.

I’ve also been getting a lot more spam lately, than in recent weeks. I think when August rolls around I might start keeping track of how many spams I get every day, again, but this time I’ll keep track of all of my email accounts. (I have a few, but most of them aren’t “public”, so you don’t know them.)

0 comments: