Friday, August 04, 2006

Coffee and Aspirin

Is that the name of a movie? Or a book? Or something? In any event, if it is, it’s probably pretty pretentious, meaning that I wouldn’t want to read it.

Anyway, I just popped an aspirin, and washed it down with coffee. It makes me feel like I’m a developer again; soon I’m going to be drinking Jolt Cola and making Monty Python jokes and wearing t-shirts with The Simpsons on them. Wait, I already wear t-shirts with The Simpsons on them. I’ll wear t-shirts with the Linux penguin, I guess.

By the way, if you click the Jolt Cola link I’m using, it’s to the Wikipedia article, rather than Jolt’s website, because Jolt’s website is crap. And I can say that because I’m getting back in touch with my inner developer, and we’re an opinionated, obnoxious bunch, when we’re at our worst.

1 comments:

David Hunter said...

Before anyone comments on this: I'm sure there is a movie called Coffee and CIGARETTES, I'm just not sure about Coffee and Aspirin