Friday, January 12, 2007

Random Thoughts

Some random thoughts:

  • I should really be paying attention on this conference call, but I’m not
  • I’ve updated my Blogger account, to the new version of the service. I’ve also updated to newer templates for the serna Bible Blog, and God in the Driver’s Seat—which isn’t even being used yet.
    • I don’t fully like the new template for the serna Bible Blog, but it’s the best one I could find, for now. I’ll probably end up changing it, at some point in the future. (If you want to weigh in on the decision, leave a comment here.)
    • I haven’t updated this template, yet, but will soon. (Actually, probably Monday.)
  • I could really use a coffee, right now. But so far, I’m doing well at staying away.
  • Youth Group is starting again tonight. (We were shut down for the holidays, and I wasn’t ready to start back up last Friday.) I’m hoping to be able to plan better in 2007 than I did in 2006, but we’ll see how that goes. I love the kids, I love leading the Youth Group, and I love doing the Bible studies, but there is no doubt that there are some administrative and planning skills I lack, that would make the running of the group much smoother.
I don’t know if I’ll post again before the template changes are done on Monday. (Assuming that I’ll have time on Monday, which is not guaranteed.)

0 comments: