Friday, July 20, 2007

No posts this week. And maybe the next.

I know, I know, I haven’t written anything this week. But I put up two posts on Monday; surely that counts for something, right? (I think the serna Bible Blog makes me lazy, when it comes to this blog; because I’m pretty much posting there consistently, every day, on some level it makes me feel that “hey, I’ve already posted today, there’s no need to post again.”)

After we got back from Elora/Guelph/St. Jacobs, Andrea and I were talking, and we both feel that there are a lot of places in Ontario worth visiting. I semi-seriously suggested that we should visit every place in Ontario; not necessarily every single town/village, but… I don’t know. Section it off into pieces, 10km2 or something, and visit each one of those regions.

I don’t think it’s something we’ll end up doing, but if we do, I’m sure I’ll start a “serna Travel Blog” to document it all. And it might even give me a chance to play with the Google Maps API; wouldn’t it be cool if I created a map of Ontario, and marked out all of our travels on it? No? It would just be geeky, and not really helpful? Oh. Never mind then. I’ll just have to find some other excuse^H^H^H^Hreason to play with the Google Maps API…

Anyway, if you think I didn’t write much this week, I’m sure I won’t write anything next week. I don’t have any plans this weekend, so hopefully there won’t be anything to write about on Monday, and I’m pretty sure that I’ll be very busy next week, so I won’t have time to document the mundane details of my life.

0 comments: