Monday, April 07, 2008

How serna Saved 3¢ On His Coffee

  • How serna Saved 3¢ On His Coffee
  • By sernaferna
  • Starring:
  • sernaferna
  • The Woman Who Runs the Till at Tim Horton’s
  • INT: Tim Horton’s. serna has purchased a medium double-double, and is poised to pay for it.
  • The Woman Who Runs the Till
  • $1.23, please.
  • serna
  • Oh, wasn’t the price supposed to go up today?
  • The Woman Who Runs the Till
  • Yeah, but I haven’t updated the cash register yet.
  • serna
  • Cool.
  • The End. Roll Credits.
Unfortunately, I had to pay full price this afternoon. A medium coffee is now $1.28. (I’m not complaining or anything—I can afford it.)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't like to be nit-picky... But $1.28-$1.23 = $0.05, not $0.03 as the title of this entry implies.

David Hunter said...

Which is a good point. And I don’t have an excuse prepared…

Anonymous said...

I want it to be known that the person that usually picks apart your math is not the person that made the above post. I'm just sayin' is all.

Anonymous said...

That's right. I am the person who usually picks apart everyone's math, grammar and spelling.

Anonymous said...

Wait a minute, I thought *I* ripped apart his terrible math all the time.

David Hunter said...

Hmm. Do I even know anyone named Craig? Unless my sister's boyfriend has started reading the blog...